Visit Abroad Workshop for DCs
- When 9 Apr 2017 10:00 To 9 Apr 2017 16:00
- Where Fordell Firs National Activity Centre Hillend near Dunfermline
- KY11 7HQ
- Cost £10
- Email email@example.com
About the event
Are leaders in your district wanting to take young people abroad?
Are you uncertain as to your role in the updated Visits Abroad Process?
Or do you want to know where to go when leaders ask you for advice visits abroad?
If so this workshop is for you.
This workshop will provide support to District Commissioners in understanding the importance of their role in the Visits Abroad approval process:
- How to ensure the trip is compliant with the Visits Abroad process
- Assisting expedition leaders on planning a successful trip
- Things to think about when looking at a trip's leader team
- Ensuring Youth Involvement in a trip
- How to deal with and assist a trip in dealing with the unexpected
- Capitalising on a trip upon their return
This Workshop costs £10 including lunch and refreshments.
Each course has a limit to 20 places so book now to confirm your place …